ARS ASSESSMENT PRIVATE LIMITED is registered under Company act 2013 and its ARS Assessment Private Limited’s Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U67100UP2017PTC099378 and its registration number is 99378.
ARS Assessment Private Limited, herein and after referred as “ARS” is an Independent Conformity Assessment body with an aim to serve globally having its head office in India. ARS includes efficient and hard working team of professionals, Partners & Associates.
ARS Assessment Private Limited, offers a range of training courses on quality and auditing topics
ARS has International approval ( pending ) from Exemplar Global, Lead Auditor Personnel Certification Program under TPECS Scheme.
Exemplar Global Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that services and supports the conformity assessment industry (auditors, trainers and certification bodies).
Exemplar Global is accredited under ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Conformity assessment – General Requirements for Bodies Operating Certification of Persons, from the International Accreditation Service (IAS).
The ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems.”
ARS Training courses have been developed for all learning styles and are taught by our industry-leading quality management systems experts.
This Course enable the participant to understand the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 and enable them to conduct third party audit on the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 which fulfill the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems.”
LEARNING OBJECTIVES :
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand certification scheme
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits, Managers, Engineers, Consultants, Management Representatives, Quality Managers.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 :2018
- Annex SL framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and how to audit them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- How to evaluate collected audit evidence to determine the extent of compliance with
the audit criteria.
- How to decide and document nonconformities, observations and suggestions/ recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluation and acceptance of corrective action plan proposed by the auditee department.
- Verification and actions taken on nonconformities and closure of NCRs.
- Role play as auditor and auditeed.
- Continuous evaluation for all five days.
- Written examination.
- Opening Meeting & Closing Meeting.
Following are considered as an added advantage for participants of this course:
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Awareness of ISO 9001 Quality management systems
- Understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of quality management system principles and concepts.
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Courses
Duration: 5 Days
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit process
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Build employee awareness of quality standards and associated responsibilities
- Enable delegates to plan, perform and report 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits.
COURSE REGISTRATION DETAILS :
Contact us : +91-9696321157 ( WhatsApp)
Address: 3/29, Vinamara Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010, Uttar Pradesh, India